Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good News / Bad News

Bad news first: I can't move into our apartment yet. I called to confirm my appointment with the lease lady and found out that they won't/can't give me a key until both Daniel and I sign... which means I can't move in till next weekend. More Adulthood. Joy.

Good news, therefore, is that I get to chill with Alison longer! (Otherwise I would have only been here one day, which would have been sad and lame.) She is very graciously sharing her apartment with me. We made tasty food. And watched the premier of Project Runway. 

And also I finished my school training (this week's session, anyway). And it was great. But I will write about it tomorrow, because I am tired now. (But GOOD NEWS, I get to sleep in tomorrow!! Yay!)

So I will go to bed now, and you can hear about Capturing Kids' Hearts tomorrow. =)

One week till I get my husband back! Woo!

~Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment