Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Middle School Is Awesome... Usually.

Today I was working in my classroom, trying to shorten my (still) fairly long list of things to do before my kiddos get here on Monday. Since I'm still waiting for an extension cord to get put in so my digital projector has power, I brought one from home so that I could fire it up and make sure it was in working order and all. So I plugged it in, turned it on--

And it was upside-down.

My digital projector, for which I prayed and begged, is mounted to my ceiling upside-down, and it projects the images upside-down on my whiteboard.


3 comments:

  1. You could really have some fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I told my mentor teacher and she said "Well, just have the kids stand on their heads!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I got my projector fixed. Turns out, you can actually flip the display digitally. Useful.

    ReplyDelete